Tuesday, December 4, 2012
Making Paradise Cafe Cookies
So I am a big fan of pinterest. I have seen there is a imitation recipe of paradise cafe chocolate chip cookies. So I decided I wanted to make these with my little sister. Before we made the cookies I got all the ingredients that the recipe called for. Finally it was time to attempt to make these cookies. I was nervous, because honestly I am not the best baker out there. I figured what would it hurt to give it a shot. So my little sister and I went through the motions of making the cookies and than loaded them into the oven. When I went to check on the cookies that is when I knew something had gone wrong. The cookies looked horrible and not to mention they were all running into each other. I quickly took them out before they set off the fire alarm. I decided to try to bake a few more cookies to see if just maybe it would work this time. Second time was not the charm. They turned out disgusting. I do not know went wrong. I followed every direction to the tee. What I learned from this, is that pinterest does not have all the answers. It's best to consult with a mom before attempting a new cookie recipe!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This is kind of what happened with me when I did my "how to" project. I tried SO HARD to make the dang paper airplane and followed this eight year old's instructions as closely as I could, but I still failed. I'm glad I wasn't alone! Do you think your errors were in measurements or do you think it was just a bad recipe?
ReplyDelete